And with all the noise the boys still fell asleep what a great 4th of July!
Random pics of July:
July has consisted of bike rides, visiting with friends, Omsi (not pictured), Zoo (not pictured),enchanted forest and family time
I came home from Zac watching the boys and found them in this Hudson loves his Buzz outfit and I guess Payton was left out so Zac took the outfit from Huddy's Build a Bear and put the shirt and booties on Payton it was sooooo funny!
Enchanted Forest:
We thought it would be fun to check out Enchanted Forest in Oregon it was fun Hudson didn't really want to go on any rides but he did want to go on the bumper boats and it was great it was a pool with a girl in it to make sure the kids and boats okay. Hudson and Zac did go on one roller coaster together I was soooo proud of Hudson in the pic you can only see Zac but Huddy is in the cart too!

5 comments:
So fun to see pictures of you guys back up. I have missed seeing them. The boys are getting so big, I can't believe it. So glad the summer has been fun for you guys. THey are great pictures!!!! Miss you guys tons!!!!
That picture of Payton made me laugh so hard that I started having contractions!!! So funny!
Looks like the boys are having a blast of a summer! I love, love the picture of them in their Buzz outfits! When did your boys get sooo big?! Oh my, so cute!
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when I saw Payton in that buzz outfit! That is so something Zac would do and Dave to for that matter! Looks like you guys have had a great summer! Can't wait to see you guys, hope everything is good!
Look at your cute family! I added u to my blog and you can totally add me! Hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment