We went to Chuckie Cheese for one of my best friends little girls birthday and Payton loved it so did Huddy it was their first time going and I am sure it won't be the last!




We got this on video and I had to share it with the blogging world it made Zac and I laughing so enjoy!
During the summer a lady in our ward held a little Ballet class and we had Hudson be a part of it it has really helped his coordination and balance and also Hudson loved getting to know the kids and had fun! So here is his little Butterfly dance performance its so cute of all the little kids
After the party we went to her house to play with her present a power wheel Hummer so much fun Payton loved it and wanted to drive it sooo bad but he is to little Hudson didn't want to drive so mckenna drove him around it was so cute!
Hudson loves capes and he has a cape but sometimes likes to use his blankie instead and now Payton is loving capes too so here they both are running around our place in their capes!
The other night the Green Bay Packers were playing and Hudson has the GB football attire and had to play like the players do on TV it was so dang cute!
So this is my 3rd time trying to upload this video of Payton I keep trying to rotate it but no luck!
During the summer a lady in our ward held a little Ballet class and we had Hudson be a part of it it has really helped his coordination and balance and also Hudson loved getting to know the kids and had fun! So here is his little Butterfly dance performance its so cute of all the little kids
4 comments:
How fun!! I love that put your little guy in a dance class--good for you! I think dance can really help with their coordination and balance, not to mention having a great time and enhancing their creativity (all this of course coming from a dance teacher herself). I can't believe I'm literally on the other corner of the US from you now!!
Hello! O my goodness! Your kids are so cute! It is nuts seeing girls that I grew up with having big families! How are you? We are getting ready for our little lady.. 5 weeks and counting!
So cute!! I love the cape picture cause I remember you talking about that last time you were at the office. Hehe, so dang cute!
That is impressive. Reese is hysterical in ballet class. She tries nonetheless. Hudson did a good job!
Post a Comment