Well we had great weather Friday and Saturday Hudson was so excited to use his Finding Nemo Sprinkler that he got from his Nana Cassie and he loved it we set it up in our back yard and just watched him run back and forth and try to shoot the water toward Zac and I it was so much fun we Later went with some friends the Hendricksons to a park and had a picnic dinner and played on the swings and the jungle gym. Hope you all had nice weather over the weekend and enjoyed it as well!
5 comments:
Gotta love the warm weather when it comes! He is getting so big!
Love the pics of huddy they are way too cute. You finally wrote me a comment yeah! See you this weekend.
luv ya
Cute pics! Hudson is growing up...ready to be a big brother, I'm sure!
Can you say "Zac Jr."???? Wow! I can't believe how much he looks like Zac did when he was little (I have one picture in particular I am thinking of). Wow!
Mindie - So good to hear from you. What a surprise. Glad to hear things are going so well for you. Things are busy here for me, as I'm sure you can imagine. What an adjustment having a baby is! It's been fun though. He'll be 4 weeks this Thursday. Well, again, it was great to hear from you. Keep in touch. Best,
Jeni
Post a Comment