Well it has been a while since I last updated my blog I was having a computer issue but I have figured it out!!! Here are a bunch of random pictures of what has been going on with the Rider family for the last month and a half.
Childrens Museum:
We took Hudson to the Childrens Museum and he had so much fun especially in the water area, However he didn't like the little apron that much it was on and off the whole time.
Baby Shower:
My mom had a baby shower for me and it was so much fun she decorated it so cute and it was more of an Open House which was really nice to be able to talk to people and they could come and go as they pleased. She had people making adorable onesies for Baby Payton and they turned out so cute. She made CD's to give to everyone of some great music , and she also had Chocolate candy bars with the wrapper that she ordered that said Payton Zachery Rider it was way to cute!
My 25th Birthday:
I had such a great day I spent time with Hudson in the day and then in the evening I went out to dinner with two of my best friends from High School to Beaches Restaurant and had so much Fun! We then celebrated with my family on Sunday , and it was a birthday of bags I got my oh so cute Nine West black patent leather purse that will double as a diaper bag and a diaper bag that is by JJ Cole and I love it, it is more practical and will be easy to take and go when I need to so it was great! I also got some fun Cup Cake decorations and a cup cake stand I have recently been into making cupcakes like crazy and was so excited to see that Huddy Buddy got "cup Take Stuff" for me so it was so fun and cute. Okay so I just realized that we didn't take any pictures of the Sunday birthday bummer oh well.


During the Memorial Weekend Amanda and Chad and Madelyn and little Baby Trey came down for the holiday and we went to this in door water park that was perfect for younger kids. Hudson and Madelyn loved it they loved it so much we went back twice! It was so great it had a lazy river and a slide that Hudson could sit on Zac's lap and go down with him and a great fountain area all in all what a great day we had I even got in my swimming suit at 35 weeks prego and had fun in the water as well.
On Sunday we went to church with my parents and of course took a family picture afterwards.
Madelyn and Hudson had so much fun they were creating their own bounce house with the air mattress I really get better at taking pictures cause it was so cute and the rest of us had fun playing Nertz and other games.

Today May 28th Hudson wasn't feeling all that well so once he rested and was feeling a little more himself I told him he could help me make cup cakes and he loved helping especially putting the sprinkles on!!











5 comments:
I can't believe how awesome you look for being 35 weeks!! Your almost there, yeah!! I wish we had an indoor pool area like that, my boys would love it. Well let us know when Payton comes! Hope your doing well.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hi, I found your blog post through a search for "Nertz". It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks
Min those pics are way cute. I love the swimming,fam and expecially the cup cake making ones. Huddy is soooo cute. See you soon.
luv ya
Hey, love all the photos! It looks like you guys have so much fun! I can't believe that you are almost due! I bet your so excited to have another baby! Love ya!
Post a Comment