PAYTON ZACHERY RIDER
Payton was born June 20th @ 5:11 pm
Weighed 8lbs 4oz
20 inches
Here is the story:
After 2 false labors and Zac and I finally decided with all the pain I had been having and pressure that I could be induced so I went to my appointment on mon. June 16th and the doctor said he could strip my membranes or we could set the date to induce, so we went with inducing and knew FRIDAY the 20th was the big day. That friday morning I was having pretty strong contractions on the way to the hospital but I wasn't in labor. We checked in at 7:30 am and they started with the IV and had some trouble my vein kept diving so another nurse came to try and she jabbed my arm so bad that I kept feeling it for an hour so they had a specialist come in and get right FINAllY! About 1:15 my doc. broke my water and I was at a 5 I was READY for the EPIDURAL ! After the epidural I was starting to get sleepy so we put on a movie and not even half way into 27 Dresses I was feeling A LOT of pressure with my contractions so I let the nurse know and she checked me and I was at a 10 and she was like "BABY IS COMING" so they quickly got the doctor and everything ready and I began to push well Baby got a little stuck in a spot so I kept pushing and 40 min later out came Payton on my tummy and it was AMAZING I loved having him on me and he stayed on me for about an hour before they even weighed him. My hospital is really into skin to skin contact for the first little bit of the baby being born.
Hudson loved meeting his "little brother" he came in wearing a "I'm the big brother" tee shirt he thought that was pretty cool! Here is a group pic of Nana and Grandpa and Nick seeing Payton for the first time.
Here we are ready to leave the hospital and take Payton home!!
We have been so blessed to have this little guy come into our family. I can't believe the feeling and the love that we all have for Payton and can't wait to see the personality he brings to our family. I will be posting more pics as Payton and Hudson get older and it will be fun to see how alike they both are and how different they both are. What a miracle this little gift from our Heavenly Father is we are so blessed.

6 comments:
nmHe is so adorable! Does he look like Hudson when he was a baby, I can't remember? It's hard to tell from the pictures who he looks like but if he's anything like Hayden it changes daily! You look awesome as well! Hope you are all doing well! We love you guys!
Congratulations! The whole family looks GREAT! I love the name Payton too...so sweet. Enjoy all the newborn yumminess. Wishing you lots of sleep too :-)
Congrats to all 4 of you! I'm super happy for you guys and that everything went well!
Oh he is so cute! and so little! You have the cutest little family. I wish I could hold him, their not that size for very long. Congratulations!
He is so precious, Minds..ANd of course you look great in all of your pictures!! How do you manage that? Anyway, sorry we haven't spoken. I have been in NY for two weddings. I am heading home tomorrow. I will call you Monday Night. Love ya babe. I hope I can come out and visit you this summer/early fall.
Min, Of course you know I think he is beautiful. I can't wait to actually meet him. I am so happy he has arrived and can join the rest of our crazy kids. Love you
Post a Comment