Well Our 4th of July was so much fun! I didn't get that many pictures but it was fun. First we went to my parents house and Zac and Hudson and my parents and nick went to go see Wally and they loved it! After everyone came back to the house and we had our traditional KFC dinner and waited to for it to get dark to watch the fireworks. We played a little nertz and chatted and Hudson did snakes with Nick and liked that part of the fire works. In my parents neighborhood their neighbor spends a lot of money on fireworks and has his own little show, so everyone takes their chairs out to the street and watches. We started out setting up our chair I figured I would be in the house because Payton was only 2 weeks old so I came out for about 10 sec then went in well not more than 5 min did I hear someone else come in the house it was Zac and Hudson, Hudson said "Oh fireworks scare me fireworks go boom boom oh scare me" so we sat and watched the fort fireworks on TV after Hudson went to sleep! I have a feeling that we will not be watching fireworks for a couple of years so sad oh well it was a fun night!!
Hudson did have fun squirting Bell with water and then it ended in a water fight it was great! Hudson had so much fun!
Here are just some fun pictures of Payton 2 weeks
This is how I found Hudson sleeping one day it was so cute he was talking to Payton and then completely out SO CUTE!!!
2 comments:
ohh that last picture is so cute! They are both so adorable.
They are so cute! Brendan didn't like fireworks for a long time either, but this year he was really into them. I bet next year he'll like them!
Post a Comment