Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures!


We went to Indianola for my mom's side of the family Reunion and especially for the baptism of Hannah Paige Motter my cousin Emily and her husband Bruce's little baby girl! The baptism took place in the Puget Sound on Indianola Beach it was a very beautiful Baptism it was very neat that Emily herself was baptized in the Sound by my Grandfather John Langlitz and Hannah was Baptized by my Aunt Kate who is a priest of the Episcopal Church.

















Unfortunately Zac and Huddy and Baby Payton were not able to attend the Baptism they were back at the hotel not by choice however; right before we got ready to leave the hotel we couldn't find our car keys unbelievable we searched EVERYWHERE well apparently not everywhere but anyways so I had to go with my parents and they all had to stay back! BUMMER After the baptism I came back to the hotel and searched some more and of course when you are not searching like a crazy person I found them HOORAY!! They had some how dropped in Hudson's suite case and we were able to meet everyone for lunch at the country store and be able to see some of the sand castles from the sand castle contest earlier! There were some really cool sand castles that were done and then Hudson and Zac went way out in the water of course they could walk out there because of the tide. But it was crazy because Hudson wasn't even in his swimsuit good thing I over pack and was able to change his clothes!!



















I love this pic of Huddy and Maddie


I love pictures with the dock behind us even though the lighting isn't that good there! Here is a pic of my cousin Emily and Bruce and Hannah Paige we had so much fun hanging out with them over the weekend I hope to see them soon in California where they live!


After the beach we all went and had a big dinner and just visited and talked and had fun catching up. My cousin Elizabeth who is the best bought all the little babies onezies so of course we had to take pictures with how cute they all looked! It was so much fun seeing them on the bed getting ready all 4 of them too cute! Payton however didn't want to wake up but eventually he did.

Payton, Christopher, Hannah. and Trey













Here are just some pictures at the reunion





















Hudson and Madelyn the little trouble makers!















All in all in was a great Family Reunion I wish I would have gotten a big group picture this picture is of everyone who stayed in the hotel we had so much fun!!



I was able to stay another day and a half and spent some time with Amanda and my cousins Emily, Mia and Elizabeth and my Aunt Tina it was so much fun! I got to spend time with Emily and Baby Hannah it was so great to be able to have some extra time with her!! I later went home on the train just Payton and I, and let me tell you being on the train was so nice and relaxing I was able to feed Payton and read the new Twilight Series book 4 Breaking Dawn! When we arrived in Vancouver Hudson was there waiting with my mom and Hudson loved watching the trains come and go! I Will definitely have to take Huddy on the train sometime soon. I was glad to be home!!



















Emily got Payton and Hannah matching Jammies thanks Em




















Payton loved the Train! Love this pic














Huddy picking up Payton and Mommy




















4 comments:

Dave and Kristin said...

How fun is that. All those pictures are so cute of you guys, it looks like you had a great time! Payton is getting so big, he is so cute!! Miss you guys!

Gina said...

Hey, I love all of your pictures! Very cute! Your hair is adorable! IT is very flattering on you. Talk to you soon!

Shelly said...

I love all the pictures! What a fun summer vacation.

E-Lo said...

That looks like a lot of fun and such a beautiful place to be. I want to go there :)
The pictures are SO nice and you look great, honestly :)
Thanks for sharing so many pictures, I enjoyed them :)