Friday, August 29, 2008

Payton is 10 weeks

Yep Payton is 10 weeks today can't believe it he is smiling and cooing and it is so much fun! He loves his swing with his little friends (fishies) he talks to them all the time it is so dang cute!! Payton went in at his 2month appointment and he is off the charts in weight he is 14.5 lbs and in the 75th percentile for height he is very long in the torso and we are having trouble with some of his onesies button Hudson was definitely not that way. Well its like people say each child and baby are so different. We love all of Payton's rolls they are so cute and we wouldn't have him any other way! I have so much to post and when I find time I will be posting a lot more pictures from our fun weekends and Payton's Blessing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaww, those grins are sooo sweet! What an adorable little guy you have. So much fun!

E-Lo said...

Ohhhhhh he is adorable!!!!!! Cant wait to meet him. Hope you guys are coming down for X-Mas :)

Emalia said...

Ahhh....mindy he's so cute! and look at the smile! He's getting big, fast!

manders said...

Min he is soooo cute. I love that pic and you gotta love the rolls they are my fav even though trey is starting to thin out grrrr. Anyway miss you

Gina said...

He is so cute! He looks a lot like Hudson to me (But I don't see them enough to know). I love his dough rolls. So cute!

bribets said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Are you guys coming to SLC anytime soon?