Okay so I am trying to get better about updating! We have had such a busy August and summer that there has just been too much to keep up with so this is the final post for August and it probably will be a long post as well but I really want it all on here so here goes enjoy:)
We went camping with Zac's Dad and Step-mom and her kids Andrew and Mackenzie down in Windchester Bay We had so much fun staying in their Trailer (my kind of camping) We went to this park area and it had such a beautiful look out of the water I loved it!
We then went over to our fav. pool and had some fun with Papa Kevin and Nana Dolly and my family Matthew and baby Talmadge came and Amanda and her family along with Nana and Grandpa It was so much fun!
August 17th Payton's Blessing Day
One our Best Friends from Utah were able to come up and spend a couple of days with us and some time in Seattle it was so much fun for our boys to get together they had a blast!! We went to Cannon Beach for a couple hours it was so much fun and then my mom was able to watch all 4 boys so we could go out to dinner and to the temple it was so nice to get out just the 4 of us it was much needed.
We had such a great summer between having our new little guy Payton and being able to see family and friends it was such an awesome couple of months now back to reality of school and work!
4 comments:
Wow, sounds like a fun-filled summer! I admire you going everywhere with 2 little ones now. I still hesitate to go places with one! LOL. Love the pics.
It looks like you guys had quite the summer! I like all the pictures. They are really cute. I too, like the pic of Hud skipping stones.
Mindie, is that a moby wrap you are carrying that precious baby in? When we are blessed with another one someday (crosses fingers), I SOO want one, they look so much more snuggly and soft than the baby bjorns (we used that for owen).
You have a beautiful family, it was so fun to find your comment on our blog, I hope your potty training efforts go smoothly.
So many fun pictures!! I'm glad you had a good blessing day and I love the pictures at the beach.
Post a Comment