For Labor day we went to a fun skate park where Huddy got to ride his scooter and be cool like his Uncle Nick it was so much fun we went with my mom and Nick and some of his friends Hudson loved watching the boys skate! Payton loved just relaxing and sleeping:) I love love this picture of Payton and Zac
Hudson got to go to Nicks football game he was so excited to go and of course he had to wear his football helmet and pants he looked so cute! Unfortunately Nick broke his arm about 20 min after this picture was taken so Hudson and my mom and Nick were in the emergency room for the rest of the night! Hudson actually liked the hospital he got Popsicles and got to see Nick all doped up. Sad to say Nick won't be playing football this season.
On Friday the 19th My mom had a surprise shower for Adam and Britney who had just gotten engaged that day it was so much fun! and Britney was so surprised we had a blast! They are getting married Dec. 5th in New York We are so excited for her to be apart of our family!
On the 20th my mom and Amanda and I got to go see SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE we had so much fun we went out to dinner with a bunch of Amanda's friends who also went to the show and we all had a blast!
That same weekend we had some family pictures taken here is one of the boys I love this pic!
These last few weeks we have been potty training I must say after the 2 sets of cars from the CARS movie and a build a bear foot ball outfit we are doing pretty good with training recently we have had a little set back but I am keeping at it THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW! So wish us luck and hope that we have it licked in another week:) So of course I had to include a potty picture
Your family pictures turned out so cute!! I love that one of the two boys, they look so cute in their matching outfits! That's my favorite thing to do as well!! Thanks again for a great visit, miss you guys!
Hey...Cute pictures! Both of your boys are so cute. I can't believe Hudson is pretty much potty trained (well it looks that way). I hope it is going well! I like your family photo too!
6 comments:
what cute boys! I am jealous you saw 'so you think you can dance' I was obsessed with the show last season! love the family picture!!
Aw, your little family is so cute! Love the matching outfits for the boys. Adorable!!
I am so jealous you saw so you think you can dance! Your boys are getting so big - too bad they aren't closer to play with Brady
Your family pictures turned out so cute!! I love that one of the two boys, they look so cute in their matching outfits! That's my favorite thing to do as well!! Thanks again for a great visit, miss you guys!
Hey...Cute pictures! Both of your boys are so cute. I can't believe Hudson is pretty much potty trained (well it looks that way). I hope it is going well! I like your family photo too!
I am also interested to know, what is the preschool blog about?
Post a Comment