Monday, October 20, 2008

Payton is 4 Months!!!







I can't believe it our "little tiner" is 4 months old today! I went to his 4 month check up today and he is now 17 lbs which I can't believe either which makes him in the 90% percentile and he is a little over the 50% percentile for height! He is a chub with little squaty legs and don't forget the chubby cheeks that you just want to kiss all the time , and chub belly and a long torso its crazy he wears 6 month onesies and 3 month pants (shopping is great when you have to buy different sizes NOT) Payton is such a happy baby he is smiling all the time and cooing and laughing so much now and he will just stare at us a "talk" to us with all his little cute vowel sounds I love this age!! We are having so much fun with him and he especially loves his older brother Huddy he watches him all the time its way cute!! We are so blessed to have Payton in our family and we can't believe how fast he is growing and changing . In the pictures you can see that the hair that he does have is red its soooo cute!

5 comments:

Dave and Kristin said...

He is so cute! What a chunk! Don't you love chubby babies?! Hayden was the same way! I can't believe he's 4 months too. Time flies.

Anonymous said...

Aw, he is getting more adorable all the time! Love the chubby cheeks. :) Time sure is flying by! Lexi is 7 months old now!! Geesh. See you in a few weeks!

E-Lo said...

He is SOOO CUTE!!! Im glad he is so healthy and growing so well. You are such a good mommy to take such good care of him :)

Shawn and Tasha said...

Mindie, your family is so cute! I love Peyton's cute squishy cheeks!:) We need to get together some time. How are you doing with yardi??? I get to train tomorrow on how to get my own po. I hope I can last with all of this managing stuff. Ugh. Some days I just want to quit and be done and have my own life back, but then I think of all that I'm doing for our family...it's such a toss up.

Gina said...

I love the picture in the exersaucer. He is so cute! I got this new DVD for Reese about the potty. I hope it helps! She used to go potty all the time, and now I have to get creative. I am not in a rush though, and I haven't "officially" started training her or anything. I have a feeling it will take awhile.