Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

LONG POST FOR ONE DAY!
Last weekend we went to Bizi Farms with my parents and Uncle Nick we had so much fun! What a great Pumpkin Patch!! Nick and Hudson climbed the haystack and Hudson loved being so high. There were animals that Huddy loved petting and we even got to see baby goats and baby pigs it was so dang cute!



Hudson got to go through the hay bails and and then road a little tractor with Grandpa there was so much to do




We then went on a Hay Ride to get our Pumpkins we found a little one for Payton and Hudson picked out his "big" pumpkin and then I realized we needed to get one big enough to carve for Zac and I. Its so fun after you get your pumpkin you take it to a washing station Huddy loved the washing station. Hudson and Zac pushed the wheel barrow together it was sooo cute!


While Zac, Huddy, Nick, and Grandpa went to the pumpkin slingshot My mom and I stayed and just wanted while we sipped cider and Hot cocoa! I love this pic of Payton and Myself so I just had to add it in!

We put Huddy and Payton in the wheel barrow with the pumpkins! Funny how they both aren't looking at the camera!
After the Pumpkin Patch we went back to my Parents house and carved the Pumpkins it was so much fun Huddy didn't like all the gooey pumpkin stuff and used a spoon to get it all out! I actually carved Hudson's pumpkin (it's a ghost) and Zac carved the bat face Little Payton's just has a little "P" Nana carved a cool looking spider and Nick just started carving and it turned pretty good as well. Now this is one of the things that Grandpa doesn't do he says "I don't' do pumpkins" ever since I was little its always been my mom and the kids while dad was sitting on the sidelines watching, he is great at taking the picture of the finish product. Thanks Dad (Grandpa):)
Hudson decided and remembered that we left the Pumpkin Patch before he could have his face painted so Nana painted his face for him! Love how this pic is so close to his face it makes me laugh :)


Here we all are with our finished pumpkins!







4 comments:

TheRogersReport said...

I love this time of year! We did the pumpkin patch last weekend and I was kickin myself cuz I forgot my camera! what cute pics....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Cute new pictures. :) You are so good about keeping up!

Unknown said...

Hey! We need to catch-up. A lot has happened this week, so sorry that I haven't gotten back to you. I love the pictures,the boys are so cute. we went to a pumpkin patch too. Isn't it fun? Oh, I found out what I am having!

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute, Mindie! It looks like you guys had a great time! Oh, and tell your mom that I love her Kitchen! I forgot that she painted it white. You guys have such a fun family! Britney is gonna love it!