Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

So Halloween for us started on Wednesday night at our Ward Trunk or Treat Hudson was the Red Power Ranger and Payton was superman (super baby) For Hudson the carnival was a little a little over whelming with all the costumes and people.( those of you who don't know Hudson loves costumes just not the scary ones and anything pretty much with a mask) anyway he loved the cake walk though and the basketball, they also had a little parade too!

(By the way sorry for the weird lighting I didn't have the force flash on until later that night nice huh)


I also have to add this picture of the CupCake PoPs that I made I was so proud of myself and I made them look like ghosts for the cake walk I thought it would be great for the little ones instead of having a whole cupcake why not bring them on a stick I got the recipe from Bakerella.blogspot.com and they were so much fun to make!



So we had a lot of fun that night! On Friday Halloween I Had to work for Ortho for about 2 hours and Nana and Grandpa were so nice to watch Hudson and Payton for me! They thought it would be fun to take the boys to the Mall, Adam was working and thought it would be fun since all the stores pass out candy for the kids! Hudson loved it and Payton fell asleep my parents said it was so fun until Hudson saw the Bumblebee in the food court and he didn't like him at all, so it was time for them to leave and then of course he talked about the bumble bee all in the car and at home. Sorry no pics of the mall:(

I had to throw two pics in Payton looks so dang cute in his Halloween day outfit!

My mom always throws a little party for the neighborhood kids before they go Trick Or Treating, its fun she has it decorated so cute and they have pizza and a neighbor friend tells the kids a fun Halloween story and then they go off Trick or Treating! Zac and I and the boys didn't go out Trick Or Treating we instead hopped in the car and headed up to Seattle and went to visit my Sister!
Hudson's friend Mckenna came over to Trick Or Treat she was such a cute little Poodle



We had a great Halloween Night and loved seeing friends and family Hudson is still saying Trick Or Treat! Can't wait for next year :)
















6 comments:

Shelly said...

Payton is so adorable! are those lolly pops seriously cake ? so cool!

Anonymous said...

Awww...so dang cute! I love your lollypop thingies. They came out great! See you soon.

Dave and Kristin said...

Such cute pics!! Looks like you got yours posted but I'm still a slacker. Hopefully this week! Also I love those lollypops, those are so cute! I'll definately have to try to make those for next year!

Emily Motter said...

Hey Mindie! Love your pics. Your little princes are so precious. Payton is looking more and more like Huddy.

E-Lo said...

Awwwww they look SO cute :) Payton is a doll. Want to kiss that cute face.
Good job on those lolly pops gurl ;)

Gina said...

Wow, I can't believe I missed this post completely. Did it go up late? The custumes were so cute. i am very impressed that you made those treats. WOW. I always want to make all these things, and then I am so worn out, I just buy a box of whatever...