Thursday, November 20, 2008

Payton is 5 months!

Well Payton is 5 months and I really can't believe it! It still feels like I had him like 3 months ago I can't believe how fast time goes by especially with two little ones!! Well here is a cute video of Payton and Hudson, Payton loves Huddy and Huddy can get him to laugh so much its so dang cute! Payton right know is rolling and laughing and reaching out for people to hold him and he loves trying to sit up in his car seat, He also had his first taste of rice cereal on sat. and he liked it he give a funny face then wants more its hilarious oh and he LOVES his hands, fingers and binky he always has to have something in his mouth:) He is such a good baby I must say and I am so grateful for him and what he has brought to our family! Enjoy
So its my first time posting a video hope it isn't to dark
n

Also here are just a few recent pics of the boys!

see isn't sure
sorry for the red eye with huddy he always has red eye no matter how much I remove it

My moms friend just started a line and its Oaki and outdoor monkey so I had to take a pic of the twiners!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love the video! I can't believe how cute that is.

E-Lo said...

OMG the video is A D O R A B L E!!!! And so are the kids together :) Huddy is such a grown little boy now and ohhhh such a great big brother :)
Thanks for sharing the video w/us. I loved it, it made me smile :)

TheRogersReport said...

your boys are to-die-for adorable! I love their big eyes. Aurora is 9 months now and it flies doesn't it? before we know it we'll be prego again!! :)

manders said...

Too cute. I love the video.

Gina said...

You probably think I am crazy!! When do you leave for NY? Let me know. I really want to TRY to plan sometime to get together. I have some ideas that I want to talk about with you. I want to see Huddy and Peyton (the cutest boys ever!!) You need to update your blog more. Thanks for your 1st comment on my blog!

laceeJ said...

Hey nice to find you out there in the blog world! (I am a stalker by sport)...I was zack's neighbor growing up in Orem! Say Hi for me! Does Jesse have a blog, also? (I found yours through Jen's)