NEW YORK, NEW YORK
In this pic: Brynne (britney's sister) Kim, myself, Amanda and JenSo We had so much fun in NYC! I was sad that Zac wasn't able to come but thankfully he was with our two boys which gave me some relief for leaving Payton at 51/2 months and well I knew Huddy would have a blast with Daddy! So it was my parents Amanda and Chad, Matthew and Kim, Nick and of course Adam who is the reason why we went to NYC.
In Central Park there was this bench that said "for noodling" and of course Amanda and chad took a picture on it and Matt and Kim but I was like I have no one to noodle with so its me missing my hubby! It was funny though

On thursday we walked around NYC and saw FOA Schwartz, the Juicey store, Trump Tower, the apple store,and many other fun stores. I love how the buildings were decorated for Christmas New York is so beautiful in the winter! We later met up with Adam and Britney my parents and her parents and sister for lunch at Big Daddy's Diner for the night before the wedding. It was good food and fun with the families together they had these delicious huge cup cakes and of course we all ordered the shakes with our meals so by the time cupcakes came around we all had a 1/4 of a cupcake and we were stuffed!!
In this pic: Brynne(Britney's sister), Amanda, myself, Adam, Britney, Briana(britney's sister),Matthew, Nick
Later that night we went to see WICKED oh my gosh I loved it I saw it here in Portland 2 years ago and absolutely loved it but I must say seeing it on BROADWAY was AmAzInG the main characters really made it their own and I loved that unfortunately the picture we took didn't turn out but I did get one pic in the theater and a pic of the poster I really can not get over how amazing that play really is and all the talent that is on that stage INCREDIBLE!! To end the evening we met up with some Family friends the Dalley's and had dessert at he Carnegie Deli! 
Wedding Day December 5th
The ceremony was beautiful in the Manhattan Temple and Adam and Britney were so cute in the Temple together it was so much fun to have them come out and be Finally married! They were just glowing and their smiles were permanently on theirs faces it was so wonderful to be able to be apart of this special day for them. We went over to Central Park to take some pictures and then they were off to take more pics they even were able to get permission from the Waldorf Astoria Hotel the pics were beautiful! We waited until they were finished with Pictures and started to go to Pennsylvania Long story short the car that I was in and my mom, my sister and brother and his wife we ended up being late due to directions and crazy New York traffic I never want to drive in New York in the middle of Time Square I applaud my brother Matthew for being one of the drivers, I swear I would have died or at least hit a car or been hit its crazy! Once we got to the reception we were so amazed at how beautiful a ward house could look! I loved the Cupcake wedding cake it was beautiful!!

Amanda,Kim and I at the reception having fun dancing and enjoying the night
Looks like they are def. right for each other I love that they didn't play completely nice:)
On the last full day we went into Manhattan and saw Ground Zero and China town, SOHO Little Italy the Rockefeller Tree had a great but very tiring day!
Here I am with a family Friend Jen and she was also the photographer for the wedding and she and I shared a hotel room! Thanks Jen we were buds on this trip! We all had a blast going around New York and we had to hit Toy'R'Us because Hudson told me I couldn't come home without incredible Hulk action Figure so I was on a hunt and when we got to FAO it was closed we were so bummed and headed to Time Square and I must say I LOVED IT , it was huge 4 stories and had a Farris wheel every kids Heaven!
We ran into this sign in the subway and I of course had to take a pic of it for Huddy buddy
All in all I had a great trip to New York! But I was excited to get home and be with my Hubby and my cute, excited boys:)
3 comments:
Wow what a beautiful wedding! Looks like New York was a lot of fun.
New York! Oh how fun... and COLD! The wedding looks like it was absolutely beautiful!
We really missed you on last ortho day! Sounds like you had a blast though! Your pictures make me feel like I was there!
Post a Comment