Saturday, July 4, 2009

June

Zac's 28th Birthday :
I surprised Zac for his birthday which we celebrated a week before his actual birthday!
I made him wear the blindfold just when we passed by the signs but he was embarrassed
just for those few times it was so funny! I think the hardest part for him was letting me drive!

Skamania is so nice and beautiful and it was sooo nice to just have it be Zac and I! We went to their buffet and and it was amazing I think Zac and I were rolling out of there hahaha but it was sooo worth it!


On our way home we took the Old Historic Hwy it was so much fun we drove through a place called horse tail falls and then Multnoma and then to the overlook and there was this place called Vista House it was an amazing view!

Sunday we went to my parents for Zacs birthday dinner it was so fun we had Navajo tacos and it was decorated like a fiesta (thanks mom) and Zac had his own little "Hot Tamale Train" but of course he began eating the candy before I could get a picture (bummer) anyways it was a nice evening for Zac's present he NEEDED new church shoes and clothes so yeaaah!

Strawberry Festival:
We went with our play group to The Strawberry Festival it was so much fun they had a baby pony and pony rides Hudson wanted to ride but last minute opted out, so then we went to the big slide and when we reached the top I was a little nervous (I know I am a baby and if you could see my face its pathetic) We went over to see the bunnies (Hudson's favorite) and Payton loved feeding the horses. We can't wait to go next year!



Next post is Payton turns 1 Years Old stay tuned

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your a good wife surpizing your hubby like that!

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute! Sounds like the Rider family is having a great summer so far! :)

Dave and Kristin said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and keeping busy. Happy belated Birthday to all of you! Dave would love it if I surprised him for his Birthday! I totally need to do that! Miss you guys!

sydni yoshioka said...

Sounds like an awesome birthday! Of course you can add us to your blog page. I try to keep my blog up dated, but with a new baby i'm a little behind. It was fun seeing you at the Lytles. Hope you're having a great summer. Stay in touch :)

Elizabeth said...

So the fountains we went to are at Memorial Park in Wilsonville. So fun and great because you don't have to worry about deep water with the little ones.