Friday, July 3, 2009

Finally Pictures

So it has been sooo long since I have been able to update my blog and finally I am able to! I will start with April and May on this posting and June next posting then I should be caught up.

April:

Hudson Turns 3! So for Hudson birthday he asked My parents for a Spiderman Skateboard and he loves it!
He has to be cool like his Uncle Nick! He also had a Spiderman Birthday Party as well!
When I asked him who he wanted to invite to his party he came and said "Nick, Jacob, and Max" It took me a minute to know who these boys were but they are Uncle Nicks friends yep thats right for Hudson's 3rd Birthday he wanted 3 12 years old it was pretty cute and funny but we took our Spiderman cardboard mask invites and the boys were all pretty excited to come. At the party we had candy, games, and silly string and then we took them to BK and back to my moms for Cake(I can't find the pics of his cake the the silly string fight but I will) Hudson had a great Birthday!

May:
Mindie's Birthday

For my Birthday we had a celebration in Seattle and went to Red Robin and had so much fun! We came home on Sunday and had a my favorite Birthday Dinner Crab legs, Artichokes and of course Ice Cream Cake I had a great Birthday!

Seattle trip Hannah's Birthday
We went up to Seattle for my Cousin Emmi's little girls first Birthday party which was on my Birthday what a fun way to celebrate the day!

We gave her the cute little doll she is holding! it looked just like her

Fun pic with my Cousins and My Sister
Park days Love love this pic of the boys
Zoo Days








1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Mindie so so glad you can get pictures up again. I have so missed seeing pictures of the boys. They are getting so big and cute. We miss you guys tons!!!!!