Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I can't get pictures on grrrrrrrr!

I am so frustrated right know we don't have Internet and I have been having to go over and use my parents computer and for some reason the pictures will not upload correctly. I have so much to update and pictures to post and I am still trying today I was already to update and yep I the cord I needed wasn't in the camera box you wouldn't think it would take so long for a simple blog update but I will be updating Okay so I haven't blogged in forever well at least updating with pictures that is! I am sooosooon!!!
Here is what is happening with the Rider Family:
We finally had a Family Picture taken so I uploaded it but it has the places stamp on it but thats all I could get so oh well I love the picture of the 4 of us. But the original is hanging on our wall in our new place

Hudson turned 3 can't believe it!!
Payton will be 11 months on the 20th can't believe he is almost 1 where does the time go
Mindie is loving no Managing and enjoying the boys
Zac is working so hard and keeping busy
Well there you go a little update on our family. Pictures and more info to come.

5 comments:

E-Lo said...

LOVE the new picture. SO Cute!!! I love Paytons cute little smile. Cant wait for Payton and Preston to meet :) Hugs.

Unknown said...

I love your new picture. How cute! Too bad you can't upload photos! I can't believe Peyton is almost 1. Wow. That is crazy. Are you gearing up for the bachelorette?

Dave and Kristin said...

I LOVE that picture! How cute that Payton is smiling so big! We miss you guys, hopefully you come to visit soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey mindie, this is Mary Beth Sellers (Holt from the days of middle school). I just wanted to contact you to say hi. Your family is so adorable. I can't get over how the boys look like you! I love the family photo :). You must be so busy. :)

Chad and I just had our first, a boy named Carson. So, if you have any advice on boys...:) Anyway, I just wanted to write to see how you were. I can't believe how big your brothers are...unreal! Time is flying!!

Hope your family is all well! Take Care!

Chad and Beth

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my email...marybethsellers@gmail.com