Monday, March 23, 2009

UPDATE TIME

Okay so I know it has been a while since I last blogged so here is an update on our family! First off I am no longer managing Apartments any more hallelujah I am so grateful and excited to be able to focus all my time and energy on my family and just being a mom! Of course I will still continue to work my 3 days a month for Ortho but that is cake compared to what I was doing. So yep we have moved yet again I think we are becoming notorious for that (unfortunately) anyways we moved into a bigger apartment thankfully 3 bedroom ALRIGHT! and we love love the new ward Hudson has more buddies in nursery and I have a weekly play group to look forward to every Tuesday now its so much fun! So we are all enjoying this new life that is ahead of us and love the time that I am not having to be on the computer or showing a unit or on the phone (for work that is) I will say that it definitely was a great learning experience and I will NEVER take being able to STAY at home with my loving boys for granted ever! so unfortunately we have had to go back using our old computer not the managing computer so its slooow and not as easy to upload pictures so pics are yet to come.

An update on Huddy he is going to be 3 next month can't believe it at all its crazy going way to fast for me. He is such a good big brother to Payton and is loving Spiderman right everything must be Spiderman. He love asking questions all the time and I honestly think the word that is repeated most of the time is "huh" gotta love it. He loves going to the library and picking new books to take home, its so great to just sit and read to him and knowing he understands a lot of what we are reading he can pretty much tell me the Curious George stories when we read them. I will be posting pics of his party of course Spiderman party so stay tuned...


On a different note I will give you an update on Payton he is now 9 month and crawling and pulling himself up on EVERYTHING and getting into all kinds of trouble:) he love remotes, outlets (with the covers on) loves loves Hudson and anything he does he just laughs all the time at him. At his 9 month appointment he is weighing in at 20 lbs and 28 inches he is about 50% for both height and weight, he has 2 teeth on the bottom and I can see bumpy gums at the top so not too soon! He is just so much fun to watch and observe and play with I love this stage!

Okay so about his little sleep issue i want to THANK everyone for their advice and support during this hard time and I must say tonight for the second night he has been asleep in his CRIB now last night he did end up with us in our bed but not till early early in the morning so I was proud (baby steps) Tonight he has put himself back to sleep 3 TIMES amazing!!! So I will keep you updated and hopefully there will be a complete end in site and he will remain in his bed and not wake up to feed once in the night. I figure I better get the going to bed in his crib mastered than I will start the sleeping through a midnight feeding. AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME AND HOORAY IT HAS WORKED!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaww, sounds like things are going great!! Hooray for the sleeping getting better!! :)

Unknown said...

Yay! A bigger place! I'm glad you don't have to work so much anymore. When I was just even working 24 hours a week it seemed so hard and I felt I couldn't concentrate 100% on being a good mommy. You're doing the best job ever anyway, right?

Unknown said...

Hey. The boys are so cute. I am glad you like where you live now! It must be nice to not manage apartments anymore!! I can't believe the baby is already 9 months. Time goes by so quickly. Talk to you soon!