Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hudson's First Day of Pre-School/ This is what happens when you turn your back for 5 minutes!

I know this is late but it is his FIRST day of Pre-school back in Sept.




He was so excited to show me what he did Pre-school


This is how I found him later that day Pre-school tuckered him OUT!

Okay so I was just cleaning up the building of a Ginger Bread haunted house and just got Payton out of his crib from his nap and started to do the dishes Huddy and Payton were playing in their room or so I thought......
So here everything is wonderful and Payton is asleep so huddy and I got to do a fun project!

Here is Huddy cleaning a lovely mess

Imagine 3 BRAND New bottles of soap dumped out on the carpet in one particular area such a MESS the sad thing is that once I got Hudson out of the Naughty chair when I asked him "why did you do this" He said "my carpet had a spot that smelled so I was cleaning it up" Sooooo sweet needless to say I had him help clean up and the naughty chair was a good punishment oh and he has to help earn some money by doing chores around the house to pay for the bottles he wasted!


6 comments:

dontdobusinesswithalmatuck@blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh what a SWEET post!!! I got emotional looking at Hudsons picture all grown up w/his back pack ready to go to pre school. It is SO true, they r growing way too fast. Just 2night i went to check on Preston and was looking at how big and tall he is now. I wanted to cry, cuz i was thinking of the day when they will leave home. I know... im crazy for thinking of that now :)
Ur boys r so cute :) Poor Huddy, he had to help clean up the mess and do things to earn money for what he waisted. Gosh ur boys will b well taught.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that is A LOT of soap! Sad three good kinds too. :)I am sure the carpet smelled good after that.

Adam said...

omg. that is so cute.

Kimberly said...

This is so funny Mindy. And seriously must say really good punishment about making him earn money to buy new bottles that he wasted, way smart!!!!

Unknown said...

Too funny and too cute!

Unknown said...

haha, got to love those kids!!! Soap is nothin' but TROUBLE!!!!