We last last minute were able to get cheap tickets for Disney On Ice for our family and we actually got great seats! I went to the box office during the day and they still had some good seats so I will know do that in the future! At first we weren't sure how Payton would do but he surprisingly did amazing!! so here are some pics from the evening
The boys loved the cars wish they were on a little bit longer
This is for Madelyn! Tinker Bell was great
The boys loved waving at Mickey and Minnie it was so cute to watch them wave at them!
We had a great night and it was much needed! Maybe we will go to the next Disney On Ice!
Wow you guys got some great pictures. Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to show maddie Tinker bell. Next time we are going with you so keep me informed on when it is. Too cute especially the cars...
4 comments:
Wow you guys got some great pictures. Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to show maddie Tinker bell. Next time we are going with you so keep me informed on when it is. Too cute especially the cars...
It looks like SO much fun :) R u guys comming to UT? I really want to hang out and talk and the boys can play together. Hurry :P
Looks like a rockin' fun time! I'm glad Peyton was good for you. :)
Isn't disney on ice amazing??? I am taking Reese again in Feb! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment