Friday, January 22, 2010

This is how we started the New Year!

WE WERE MOVING!


Jan. 2nd we were loading up the moving truck and ready to head out of Tigard, Oregon

We had a great amount of help from our ward and will miss them all. We had so much help from our new ward it took about 3 hours to pack it all and about 30 minutes to un-pack it. We were truly amazing with how much help we received and we are so excited to be apart of our New ward!! Which is in.... NEWPORT, OREGON

Zac was accepted a job offer with a company called Road and Driveway where he is the lab manager and over seeing three rock quarries. He is enjoying his job so much and we feel truly blessed for it. We are enjoying our ward and new friends that we have met, Hudson is already in a Pre-school and absolutely loving it!! We also were able to sign him up for indoor soccer which he is having fun with. It may not have ever been our idea to move to the coast but we are so grateful for this opportunity and we feel blessed and at home here in Newport.
And yes I still haven't posted any pictures from Christmas and that is still to come when I have more time because it will be a long post, but I just thought I would let you all know what we have been up to this past month.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

First off such a cute family picture! I love it! Congrats on the new job. My brother and his family moved to Astoria about 6 years ago and they really like it. Best of luck with all the new changes.

Kimberly said...

So glad to that you guys are all moved and doing well. Still jelous you get to live in Newport, I love that place. Post more pictures soon. Love ya tons!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, what a cute family picture!! I'm so glad you guys are settling in and everyone seems to be doing great. Indoor soccer!!! Sounds fun! Miss you already... :)And going to this year's Regional Music Conference is not going to be the same without you and our Subway lunch!

Nick and Meg said...

Hi guys! I am making my blog private and need your email address so I can send you an invite! My email is megcall3880@gmail.com.