Okay so Here are some random pictures of our life in Newport! We love it and I promise I will get some pictures of our place I am just waiting to have it all set and decorated (it takes time:) but in the mean time here are some fun pics of in-door soccer, beach, and getting settled in
The boys love to color on their desks I just love this pic too cute!!
Hudson enjoying his and Payton's Toy room We LOVE having a toy room!!
The boys helping dad put the bed together what hard little workers
Playing on the four wheeler with our good friends the Cowies!
It has been great they have 2 boys as well and we hang out all the time we are loving all the new things we get to do in Newport! and loving the friends we are meeting
Hudson loved In-door Soccer and he was on a team with his friends Ben and Spencer Cowie so much fun!
Payton CAN'T WAIT till he can play Soccer he is always ready to go and play when they have a break!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are enjoying your new digs! The boys are getting so big! And I'm super envious of your toy room. ;) Miss ya!!
Looks like you're getting all settled in! Fun toys, too.
And holy Cow, Mindie. You're sooo skinny! You look awsome.
You guys look like you are having a great time there. I am so glad it is feeling like home so fast. I couldn't be happier for you guys, however, we miss you tons!!!!!
I need to come and visit! Love your photos! Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment