Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

Okay so I know I am a little late but I have to post some Easter Pics also our camera had to be sent in so I had to use my friends camera at times anyway we had a great Easter the sat. before we invited some friends to do a big Easter Egg hunt and since it was RAINING we decided to have it at the church which actually worked out great! so Our family and our good friends the Cowies, and a another great family in the ward the Phillips got together the fun part all of our families have 2 boys around the same ages so the kids had so much fun. First we dyed Easter Eggs which Hudson did about 2 and Payton loved it and would have done all of them if he could I however was in heart attack mode with Payton and the dye so once Zac took over I was able to watch and enjoy him dying the eggs:)

(three musketeers: Ben and Spencer Cowie, Hudson)









(picture sent from my phone)

We had a wonderful Easter , we got the opportunity to watch conference and be together as a family, and celebrate what Easter is really about Our Savior Jesus Christ and knowing that HE LIVES!

No comments: