MAY: My Birthday
I celebrated my 27th Birthday with a nice crab dinner made by Zac thanks Sweetheart! Zac surprised me with a ticket to go see Carrie Underwood with one of my best friends from Newport Sara and My mom sooo excited can't wait!!!
Had to add this picture because it was so cute Hudson said I had to have something on my cake so he went and got a superhero toy to put on top! loved it soooo cute
Sara had this all set up with a little helpful package from my MOM thanks mom it felt like you were with us even though you were miles away!
We had a fun girls night with yummy food, and fun watching Bachelor it was a great night thanks Sara and Mindy and MOM:)
June:

Twin GIRLS shower for KIM
Kim came to visit for Father's Day and Mom and I and Amanda got to throw her a baby shower for her Twin baby GIRLS Paris and Vienna! can I just say we had soooo much fun preparing for this shower! It had been a while since we had a Girl shower and we def. pulled out all the stops honestly how could we not :) so we had a nice brunch and had made two diaper cakes I love how they turned out and the shoes LOVE THEM. Can't wait to see the Beautiful Girls in Sept!

Kim look fabulous btw Amanda and Kim are due 5 days apart except Amanda is have just 1 a Boy can't wait babies babies babies for our family!

My gift to Kim I made Tutu's for each little beauty and matching headbands it was hard for me to part with them! can't wait to see them in pictures of the Paris and Vienna sooo excited
Payton's 2nd Birthday

The same day of the Shower was Payton's Birthday so after the shower we headed to the Movies and what movie were we all sooo excited to see you guessed TOY STORY 3 My mom (Nana) was awesome and got all the kids shirts to wear to the theater thanks mom your the best!


Best picture of the kids we could get all together what cute cousins so much fun to celebrate together


We went to Red Robin for dinner we were celebrating Payton's and Zac's birthday (sorry no pics of zac's birthday) but they both got their sundaes and Payton especially enjoyed his:)

Came home and had Payton blow out the candles but it was tooo late to enjoy the yummy cake so we enjoyed it the next day. ( even though it killed my mom to not let Payton have some that night but I guess I am a stickler :) It was a great weekend and we loved being with family
JULY: 4th of JULY


My parents were able to come to Newport for the 4th of July! we had soooo much fun we celebrated with Mom, Dad and Nick and then our good friends Mindy and her son (her hubby was with their darling little girl ) Sara and Stu and their fun boys!

We took my parents down to the Bay Front and zac rode his bike with Payton, Payton loves his little bike seat he feels like he is riding himself sooo cute!
Andrea and Billy's Wedding

My friend from High School got married and Zac and I were able to go! She was a beautiful Bride loved her dress! she had one of my best friends Sarah in the wedding and her best friend (also from high school) Sara in the wedding it was a hot but beautiful day! Congrats Andrea

I had the opportunity to go to Girls Camp with my parents ward for 2 days! A lot happened on the way up to Camp the U-haul with all the food and stuff from the different wards had caught on fire and sent us all back home , it was sad but such an amazing experience to see the girls come together and all the help that was received it was a blessing and set the mood for camp. What an amazing spiritual experience. I loved being able to go with them and I loved getting to know the girls, I was so sad that I wasn't able to stay longer but maybe next year :) July was a crazy busy month and August wasn't any different but I will post that month later.
2 comments:
Soooo cute love all the pics. That was a funny night when the kids couldn't touch the cake just look at it hahaha. You looked darling in your dress at the wedding. Can't wait to see the rest of the summer. See you soon. love ya
Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer! You are looking great, by the way!
Post a Comment