Our ward had a Fall Festival Carnival that myself and another member were left in charge of so we had the place decorated really fun and had all sorts of games, since I was running around during the carnival we didn't get to many pictures Hudson was a Ninja and payton was Turtle Tuck from Wonder pets Zac and I were barbie and ken (even though zac looked more like fred from scooby doo)
We had fun taking the boys trick or treating Payton was literally running from house to house this was his first year of trick or treating walking by himself he LOVED IT!!!
Seattle:
Went to Seattle to help Amanda while she had Hernia Surgery
I had so much fun with her kids (Madelyn and Trey) and got to snuggle Baby Ty!
I had so much fun with her kids (Madelyn and Trey) and got to snuggle Baby Ty!
Cupcake Camp:
This was an amazing experience and all the people I met was so incredible. It was a 2 day event we had Classes from some Celebrity chefs (Michelle Bommarito Food Network, Dianna Lopez-Cake Boss, Charity Pykles-George, Bakerella-cake pops, Cupcake Julie) my good friend Celeste was the host of this wonderful event and all proceeds went to Donate Life NW and Organ Trasnplant. We had a luncheon where we heard stories and experiences that so many people shared. This truely was a Life changing experience and I am extremely grateful for that weekend!
For my birthday Zac got me a ticket to go see Carrie Underwood! Well my good Friend Sara's hubby also got her a ticket for her birthday. so we drove up to portland for a girls weekend! My mom also came with us it was so much fun! we went to a movie (like dandelion dust) so good, went shopping also a must when we go to vancouver( since we are so limited here in newport) went for sushi for dinner yummy! and than the concert I must say Carrie is even better live than on the CD. Overall it was an awesome trip and glad we were able to celebrate it together, and thanks to our hubby's who took great care of our boys!!!
August: Vancouver weekend
and a quick trip to Bosie
Kim was 35 weeks and thought the twins were coming so I jumped in the car with my parents and headed to bosie with them! No babies arrived but it was a great time to spend with Kim and Britney the two pregos, I am truely amazed at Kim she looked fabulous and for carring two babies she was a trooper. I even was able to take a picture of her out of bed she was seriously all belly! Mom, Brit and I took up baby onesies and decorated them for Paris and Vienna it was a great project for Kim to do in the hospital. we left so excited to hear when they arrive, thanks for the trip I had a blast!
Amanda's Baby Shower
Amanda such a fun shower she even got to hit at a Pinata filled with baby things it was a fun way to celebrate baby #3 coming. I made with some help of a good friend a carseat canopy for baby Ty it was so much fun I even made 2 for the twins.
Amanda looking Fabulous only one more month to go!
Hudson and Madelyn had a blast together I thought this was the sweetest picture of them
The Campbells Visit:
Kevin and Dolly Visit
No comments:
Post a Comment