Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was so much fun my parents and Nick came to spend it with us in Newport
Hudson was so excited to get his Star Wars Jammies

Payton got MIMOUSe (Mickey Mouse) which he loves


We did the traditional Chinese and reading the story of Christ's Birth we used the little people nativity to explain to the kids (wish I had a picture) Here Zac is reading The Night Before Christmas
Gotta leave out the Milk and Cookies for Santa and a little fudge too:)

Waiting to see what Santa brought so excited!


Love love this pic of Payton and his Sing a ma jig

While Skyping with Matt and Kim Payton got into a little bit of Chocolate
They were so patiently waiting to open presents while we got breakfast ready and Skyping

Huddy wrote a letter to Santa especially for a Lego Star Wars watch and he was so excited that Santa came through!

My mom surprised me with this I was so excited I have wanted one forever! Not pictured I got Photoshop elements 9 from Zac, I have had a lot of fun playing around with the program its def. takes some time to learn everything. Also so excited this year Zac and I won 2 cameras at his work Christmas Party and I was able to return both of them and get a camera that I have had my eye on so I am so excited to take pictures now!!!!

Zac for some reason really wanted a Snuggie this year so I found the boys Toy Story Snuggie so they could all be Snuggie buddies

Gotta love Christmas Nap time


Love the Sunggies on the Boys!
We had such a great Christmas and loved having my parents here with us next year i hope to actually get more pictures with everyone:) We loved teaching Hudson and Payton this year the true meaning of Christmas every night in the month of Dec. we read a story that had to do with the true meaning it def. made us Grateful for what we had and for the love we have for eachother and our Savior.

2 comments:

manders said...

love all the pictures and looks like you have been having some fun with photo shop. Now I guess I need to get on board. Glad you guys had a fabulous christmas. Can't wait to see you hopefully soon.
luvs

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! When did Peyton's hair get so red?! I absolutely love it, your boys are so stinkin' cute. I really like what you did with the pictures in black and white. And I'm sooooo envious of your FHE sign!!!! I want one so bad. :) Miss you!