Luke to Harry~
Hudson has been a Star Wars loving boy for the past year and half I really didn't think the obsession would go away~ well that day has come though he still likes Star Wars he has moved on to:
Hudson has been coming home from preschool and putting on his Harry Potter attire that he came up with all on his own so cute, he puts his glasses and wand in a special place at night so cute. Zac and I have been reading the books to him which is great he uses him imagination and it also gets him excited to want to read. So although Star Wars is still around (wii lego star wars game, legos, light sabers) I am glad to have this next obsession be apart of who Hudson is. I just love this age with all the wonder and imagination that it brings.
Payton's little BIG issue:
I haven't posted about this but long story short Payton is a THUMB SUCKER and its pretty bad. Having to have worked in the Dental Field I know very well what thumb sucking can do so this is very hard for me to have to go through with Payton. He first was a pacifier boy than we took away from him probably to soon because as soon as we did the thumb went in so that is where we now. yes we have tried several different thing for him to stop the yucky tasting "thumb" stuff he could have cared less yes it tasted bad and after about 2 minutes he was back to sucking, since than we have tried other things to bribes, saying THUMB to him to take it out it goes on and on we tried putting tape around his thumbs and it didn't work. Well.... this time I think we might have figure it out (buddy tape) We are crossing our fingers...
Kiss those puppies goodbye hopefully this is the start of a end to a BIG ISSUE
(next post Maui Vacation!)
2 comments:
So cute min! Loved having the boys and seeing the new "Hudson Potter"
Good luck with Patey, fingers and thumbs crossed!!
You are a darling mom!
So so cute. I have never met a boy who loves to dress up as much as Huddy. So much fun!!! We miss you guys tons!!!
Post a Comment