First Yes this trip was at the end of January, and Yes I have slacked on my blog entries so I am trying to catch up on everything! I had to start with my Girls trip to Maui that I got the opportunity to go on!!! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST GIRLS TRIP EVER!!!
Here we are the first official day in Maui at Fred's Tacos (awesome place)
Shave Ice the best!! I can't even tell you how many pictures I have of us at this place so 1 will just have to do :)
We went on a Whale Watching Boat so much fun and we got to see some Whales!!!
Loved just sitting on the boat in the SUN so relaxing!!!
Had to get a beach picture! Hard to get us all together though (someone has to take the pic)
My attempt at Forest Gump!
Went to a Sushi restaurant late and we did some Karaoke so much fun I still laugh about it us girls has a blast!!!
We found out that there was a Maui Marathon so signed up for the 5K run! This was my first ever 5K or anything having to do with marathons and I loved it what a perfect place for my First Run!!
Cafe Olai was our FAVORITE place to eat we loved the servers and the Sushi Master! this was our last time eating there but we will be back!!
The day we all had to leave so sad but we just had to stop and get some Shave Ice before we left!
No comments:
Post a Comment