Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another catch up starting with March!

So yes I am a bit behind seeing as it is October! Life has been busy since I returned from Maui in March I was called as 1st Counselor in Young Women which I am loving! I have directed all my extra time that I usually update my blog to YW things and of course during the beginning of the calling Girls Camp!! But I wanted to update these past 8 months to let everyone know what we have been up to and also to have it for our families journal of our lives. I will try to not have a lot of text but mainly pictures as that is what is really important Enjoy!
March:


Big Day Payton is Potty Trained sooo exciting 2 1/2 GOOD JOB PAY!!!

 Britney getting ready

Baby Jude born March 25, 2011



I had the opportunity to be apart of a pot luck off with some of my friends

April: 






Hudson's Birthday The BIG 5!!

I had the opportunity to do cupcakes for a wedding for some family friends it was fun and I was happy with how they turned out and they were too!


Hudson had a great time playing soccer its just the beginning!

My amazing friend Mindy's hubby threw her a Surprise Party for her 30th! It was a blast!!

May:
Judes baby Blessing

 
I was so excited for my Brother Matt and his Family to come visit for the blessing I hadn't seen the twins since their baby blessings. We had such a great time visiting and hanging out ! I couldn't believe how big and cute they have gotten little Vienna (left) and Paris (right)



We also celebrated my Birthday Early love all my Cupcake decorations!

June:
Not the greatest pic but I surprised Zac with a night of camping for his birthday which is over Fathers Day weekend as well so my parents came down and Adam joined them since he was flying solo (Britney was in PA with Jude) so we made it a fun filled weekend! Celebrating Zac's 30th , Fathers Day and Payton's 3rd Birthday!


I also surprised Zac and had our friends meet us for dinner at one of our Fav spots Savory HAPPY 30TH SWEETHEART!!

 
PAYTON TURNS 3 !
The cake is courtesy of My amazing friend Celeste Thank you so much he loved his Pirate Treasure chest!




July:

We had a great 4th of July we went to a BBQ at our friends families house that was just up from the Bay Front so we had primo seats! we enjoyed watching the fireworks out by the water
It was so much fun to have Amanda and her kids come and visit Newport! We went to the fav.spots





One of my Best friends Mindy found out she was moving and we of course knew we needed to throw her a Baby Shower I love a chance to make a Diaper Cake! We Miss you Mindy

I can't say enough about YW Camp we had a Blast! It was a great time to get to know the girls and to feel their love and feel their testimonies! I can't wait for next year Love these girls and Leaders!!!
After 5 Days at YW Camp I was so surprised and happy to see this on my door and a my boys excited to see their mom! My mom however was amazing she came and spent time with the boys while I was gone and I knew they were in great hands! Thanks mom so such he are AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love all the pictures. Man the boys are getting so big. Can't believe it. It will be so great to spend some time together at Christmas. Miss you all!!!