EXCITING NEWS
Well we have some very exciting news to tell everyone! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! Hudson is excited and he always points to my tummy and says "baby" and gives it kisses it is so cute I know he will be a great big brother. Our due date is June 28 2008 perfect timing Hudson will be 2 years and 3 months so close to 2 and a half just a little shy. It will also be a great time because Zac will be off for school in the summer and not start back until the fall. We feel so blessed to be able to add another bundle of joy into our family.
5 comments:
I deleted the post above because it didn't make sense! We are so excited for all 3 of you! We wish our Baby #2 would come! We're excited to read your blog!
That is a darling way to announce it. Way to go min. Congrats again!!!! Yeah we get to see you this sat, oh wait we "get" to look forward to a long car ride full of disney movies and such. Can't wait...
luv ya lots
Wow! Congrats to you and Zach. I'm sure Hudson will be a great big brother. Enjoy T-giving with your fam and Adam. Can't believe it's been two years!! Glad your on the blog...
Congrats! I just found your blog...it is fun seeing pictures of your little fam. Hudson is so cute!
Post a Comment