Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just starting out






This is my first time using blogspot so hopefully I can keep it updated for all our family and friends. I am excited to keep in touch with everyone and see how their lives are changing. Here is our family at the Roloff Farm Pumpkin Patch(Little People Big World) we had a lot of fun but sadly there weren't a lot of pumpkins to choose from we ended up going to Albertsons and buying a pumpkin so we could carve it that night! Well at least we got few pictures at the patch But the patch looks pretty sad we will know to go earlier in the month next year. Later that evening we went to our friends house to carve pumpkins Hudson helped a bit but didn't like touching the inside of the pumpkin! Zac carved our pumpkin and did a great job

2 comments:

manders said...

Love the pics. Welcome to the blogging world. Now we can see updates of your little huddy. See you soon...

bribets said...

Roloff farms are you kidding!?!?!? I LOVE Little People Big World and I always say to Brian, "Let's take a trip up there and visit the Roloff Farm." I am SOOO jealous! Pumpkins or not, what a fun adventure!