Sat. before Halloween our ward had their annual Trunk or Treat and Hudson had so much fun. At first he wasn't sure what was going on then we were ready to leave he picked up
his pumpkin bag and went to the cars and got some candy He really like that! That night was like our Halloween because Zac had to work on Halloween night. Halloween night Hudson and I went to my mom's house and handed out candy and Hudson had some Halloween pictures taken by a photographer in my parents ward, they turned out really cute when I get them I will put them on my blog. Hudson was such a cute little dragon he even made the little dragon sounds it was so much fun! later that night My friend Jessica and her husband Jess came over with Mckenna who was Snow White and Hudson and Mckenna had so much fun playing with swords and just playing wit
h each other! Hope everyone else had a great Halloween!!!
1 comment:
Huddy looks so cute. Wish we could have been there with you guys. Miss ya
Post a Comment